07 August 2008

it's a shop

In fact it's my Etsy shop! So come on by and see my wares. It's very meagre at the moment but it's a start. Yay for me....

And I'm a bit slack with putting this up -
The ever-so-lovely Marlene passed on this award, which was very kind of her! I'm supposed to pass it on to 5 bloggers but there's too many to chose from - they're all special to me, otherwise I'd never read them. So, you see all them peoples down the right hand side of my blog? I nominate them all. I know that's piking out big time but I just don't have the time to decide. :)

Then the even more ever-so-lovely Marlene also picked my name out of a hat for her giveaway - about time I finally won one!!
I especially love the paper dolls pattern (if you can make that out from the crappy photo), make a great baby quilt. Thanks Marlene!

Phew, lots happening and mostly good too. Now I have to think of some Friday Fluff for tomorrow.......

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to you! I'll be sure to check out your shop.

    Hey... have you been getting my emails?

    I just realized you may not have been getting them for some odd reason.

    I received the package today... thanks a bunch! You're super!

    -Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jen. I'll be by to check our your shop too. I love the bags. I printed down the Esty info a while ago, but with the wedding etc.,never did anything. How do you like it?
    I love the singer. The heavy duty is just great for so many applications. I am finally catching up this week-glad I caught your blog.
    Take care,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, your bags are great. Not that I understand what Etsy is (some sort of online shop?)

    The Amy Butler fabric is wonderful. Such a bold print in subdued colours, yet it packs a punch.

    I hope you have steady sales. No doubt there are plans down the track to expand the range.

    You are such a talented and creative person.

    Well done!
    Ann.

    ReplyDelete

Hello!