29 June 2008

cheers!


Thank you all so much for your kind words and encouragement, made me a bit teary!

We were out for a meal on Saturday night just down the road from Cocoon so as we walked home we stopped for a bit of window shopping, and there they were *gush*. I felt a bit like a proud mum sending her little 'uns off into the wide world, trusting they'll find their place in society...... Yeah, you can tell I have no children. :)

So this splendid example of a camelia in our front yard, which is the only thing flowering at the moment, is for all you lovely people. Just a small token of my appreciation. Cheers. :o)

3 comments:

  1. Those bags are just gorgeous, Fer. I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... Jen... that must have been an awesome feeling... "that's my bag!".

    You've done good kid!

    And your camellia is beautiful.

    -Alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen,
    I think you should be so proud. Congrats again.
    Thanks for the Camellia. It is stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Hello!