21 November 2007

the garden's still being neglected

Although Ant's just gone to the nursery (Allan's) for some vegetable seedlings which I intend to plant tonight, in amongst Ant's parents coming to tea. We might all get into the garden together and have some family bonding time, wouldn't be difficult as I've already weeded the veggie patches.So here's the tunic top mid construction and which I'm actually wearing right now (finished of course!). It was a Simplicity pattern 3744, I used shortest length dress and the little cap sleeves. One thing I really love about it is that you have 3 different choices for the front panels with regards to cup sizes - B, C or D. About time somebody did this, and it's sooo comfy! I'll get Ant to take a photo tonight.
After the scorcher on Tuesday (30 degrees c - very unseasonal for a Tasmanian spring), I opened one of the sewing room windows on Wednesday to take advantage of the cooler breeze. Gracie approved this.Here's the prototype bag I sent to Shannon. I decided to tie the straps together rather than a button, it seemed to sit better this way. Shannon has to let me know if it works well and what improvements may be needed (you hear!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!